20 thg 4, 2011

Video: Cách làm bông/hoa tai đơn giản


Quảng cáo:
eyun aroma
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Video: Cách làm bông/hoa tai đơn giản


Now I'm going to teach you how to make this earring. What you do is you get you metal peg. I'm sorry can you hold that earring up a little. Pin, why can't I remember that? I need to write it on my hand now. The next earring we are going to make is this one right here I call it the candy shop earring. I don't know why but I just do. So first you get your metal pin and put your pink bead on it right here and you put it right through the hole, you put the pink beads hole right through the metal pin. Next you are going to put your green bead the same way we did the pink. We are going to put it right through the hole, we are going to put the green bead hole right through the metal pin. Next comes the green glass bead. We are going to do the exact same thing and it looks like this so far. Next we put the yellow, you put the yellow bead hole right through the pin and same with the purple. Then you are going to put your earring hook on it, you know you can get any kind. I just chose this kind. You put it right through here and you are going to slit it with your wire cutters again. Right about you know a centimeter long. You get your needle nose pliers and you hook it right around the metal earring piece. There you have your earring.

Thật tiện lợi!!! Những hướng dẫn mới nhất về cách làm đồ handmade dễ thương sẽ được gửi thẳng đến email của bạn. Hãy nhập email của bạn vào đây:

Chú ý: Sau đó, bạn hãy vào email của bạn và xác nhận lại lần cuối cùng nhé

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...